Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chapter 4: Weekend Home Edition

It's Saturday in New York, a brisk and cool morning to start the day. Sipping coffee and eating bagel is my way of preparing for a relaxing weekend lying ahead. I thought I would take a break from fashion today, and recap on some great interior decor and architecture work I recently saw while flipping through the April issue of Metropolitan Home.

These photos are actually of the same house. What intrigued me to these particular photos is how the photographer captured the streamlined form, clean lines and intricate details of the place. I also love it when architects incorporate glass within residential buildings, so the centered glass shower and glass staircase in the terrace are just whimsical to me! What a place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link to web hosting page
Visit the web hosting guide.