Monday, March 30, 2009

Chapter 2: Fashion Photographers


I do not drink, smoke, nor gamble, but I do have one major addiction...reading blogs of fashion photographers! So, without further ado, I am here to introduce you to my top 3. It was hard narrowing it down to just 3, but all the most necessary, otherwise I don't think I can control myself from blabbing on and on. So, here goes..

1. The highly successful "Sartorialist" Mr. Scott Schuman- incredibly inspirational in the fashion world as well as the street fashion world. Mr. Schuman does it all from New York to Milan. Through his lenses, you will get to see how clothes are interpreted around the world in just a few clicks. Check him out on www.thesartorialist.com

2. The beautiful and talented Ms. Garance Dore - She is not only an artistic photographer, street fashion capturer (much like the Sartorialist), but also an amazing illustrator. Not only will I browse through her work times and times over, I also love her writing style. Her words are so very engaging, witty, and creative. Check her out on www.garancedore.fr/en/

3. The great Mr. Bill Cunningham of the New York Times. Mr. Cunningham is not really a "blogger" per se (otherwise, he's definitely No.1) as he does not have a blog or website other than his "on the street" audio slide show on the New York Time's website. However! he has an amazing eye in capturing the MOST classic and beath-taking fashion of New York City, rain or shine. Most admirably, this man (silver-haired and all) navigates the city on foot and on bicycle. Gotta love that! check it out on www.newyorktimes.com (click style and then on the street)

So, there you go, if you haven't done so already...please start exploring! You won't be disappointed. Your life may even change after the first click.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting

    this blog very often.so you also can read my blog.
    my blog is about Air Max shoes,nike star shoes.welcome to visit. and Air Max

    ReplyDelete

link to web hosting page
Visit the web hosting guide.