Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chapter 1: Sexy Ankle Booties

I better stop dreaming about warm and breezy spring and rewind back to the reality of cold weather. One trend I am still loving this winter is the ankle boot. Versatile, simple, and classic. I feel that one should always have style, but does not necessarily have to spend a fortune just to follow the latest fashion trends. I, myself, have dug up an old pair dated back 6 years! So, always make an investment that will reap its return for years to come. Here are some ways to wear your version.

Note: from the looks of it, ankle boots are still rockin the runway for fall '09!!

I: working girl-the classic bootie

working girl
working girl - by love n fashion on Polyvore.com

*photo credit: the amazing garance dore @ http://www.garancedore.fr/en/


II: model behavior-the studded bootie

model behavior
model behavior - by love n fashion on Polyvore.com

III: comfort first-the modified cowboy bootie

boy meets girl
boy meets girl - by love n fashion on Polyvore.com

*photo credit: the sartorialist @ http://www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

link to web hosting page
Visit the web hosting guide.